2. The operator of the www.ebadaniakliniczne.pl Portal is Krystian Bednarek running a business under the name Krystian Bednarek NDC.
3. The administrator of personal data of Portal users is the Portal owner and operator - Krystian Bednarek running a business under the name of Krystian Bednarek NDC, address: Kazimierza Wielkiego, nr 23, 97-425 Zelów, NIP: 7692050100, REGON: 101095985 ("NDC").
4. The Portal performs the function of obtaining information on Users and their behavior in the following manner:
a) Through voluntary information entered in forms;
b) By saving cookie files (so-called "cookies") in terminal devices;
c) By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator home.pl S.A.,
5. The Portal collects information provided voluntarily by the User,
6. The portal can also save the information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
7. The User's personal data given in the form are made available to third parties only with the User's consent.
8. The User's personal data provided in a given form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to complete the Portal application process or business contact.
9. NDC processes the data provided by Portal Users:
a) for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper functioning of the Portal, in particular to the extent necessary for the conclusion and performance of agreements through the Portal and the provision of other services as defined in the Regulations.
b) for the purpose of their
b) in order to transfer them, with the consent of the User, to entities conducting clinical trials in which the User has expressed interest, only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the participation of the User in such trials.
10. The following categories of data recipients are expected: entities cooperating with NDC in order for the Portal to function properly. The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities technically implementing certain services - in particular this concerns the forwarding of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities which are Internet domain name operators (especially the Research and Academic Computer Network - NASK), payment service providers who handle payments, or other entities with whom NDC cooperates in this regard. The data may also be transferred on a sale basis, with the consent of the User, to entities conducting clinical trials in which the User has expressed an interest, solely for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the participation of the User in such trials.
11. NDC may process the following personal data of Portal Users necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship regarding agreements concluded on the Portal and services provided electronically between them, if they are necessary for the indicated purpose:
a) surname and first name of the User;
b) registered address
b) permanent residence address;
c) correspondence address, if different from the address referred to in point b;
d) data serving to identify the User
d) data used for verification of the User's electronic signature;
e) electronic addresses
e) electronic addresses of the User;
f) User's telephone numbers;
g) User's age and date of registration;
f) User's telephone number
g) age and date of birth;
12. NDC may process the following data characterizing the use of services provided electronically by Users (exploitation data):
a) User identification markings assigned on the basis of the data referred to in point 11;
b) designations identifying the telecommunications network termination point or the data communications system used by the User;
c) information on the commencement of the use of electronic means of communication;
c) information on the use of electronic means of communication by the User;
c) information on the use of electronic means of communication
13. NDC stores the personal data of the Portal Users only for the period of time necessary to execute the agreements and provide the services referred to in the Regulations, to provide improved and new services, and to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation. After this period, the Users' personal data will be deleted from the systems.
14. Providing personal data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to take appropriate actions of the Portal before concluding an agreement, as well as to provide other services electronically referred to in the Regulations. The provision of other personal data (i.e. data which are not necessary for the provision of services electronically) is not obligatory and is at the discretion of the User to whom the data refer, and their processing by NDC depends on obtaining the User's consent.
15. The User has the right to access the content of the data provided, to correct and complete them, as well as to demand at any time to stop processing them and delete them by writing to the following address: Krystian Bednarek conducting business under the name Krystian Bednarek NDC, address: Kazimierza Wielkiego, nr 23, 97-425 Zelów, or by email to: email@example.com.
16. NDC will process the Users' personal data in accordance with the legal regulations in force in this regard, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws 2014, item 1182 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422 as amended).
17. The Portal's pages are equipped with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law, aimed at protecting the data left under NDC's control from being accessed by unauthorized persons, taken by an unauthorized person, processed in violation of the Act, and altered, lost, damaged or destroyed. NDC undertakes to protect all personal data and information disclosed by Portal Users in accordance with security protection and confidentiality standards. The access rights to the personal data of the Portal Users have been restrictively limited, so that the information does not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons.
18. All information contained in the Portal's web pages is copyrighted and may not be copied, distributed or used in any other way without written permission from NDC.